Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 151) Nail art Graffiti

When I was a teenager my wish was to master the art of graffiti.
I was always jealous of the people who could do those awesome graffiti letters.
And I too wanted to secretly paint some graffiti on a wall.
It never happened...
I can still appreciate the art of graffiti, especially the big colorful drawings. Those really color the world!

For today's nail art I tried to translate a graffiti to my nails.
I've used an image for example because I'm still not good at painting graffiti.

Here is the image I've used:
Source: http://kids.flevoland.to/kleuren/valentijn/graffiti-love.shtml

And this is the nail art I've done:



I really like them! Do you?

See you tomorrow. I will announce the winner of my 'remake' give-away!

No comments:

Post a Comment