Thursday, May 1, 2014

Waterfall nails with OPI Sheer Tints

Today I have two lovely mani's using the OPI Sheer Tints for a rainbow effect.
First up is a rainbow waterfall nail art.
 
After the basecoat I applied two coats of KOH Colours! 14:
 
 
After this I applied one coat of Picture Polish Aurora and one coat of Picture Polish Gravity...just to make it extra colorful and sparkly.
 
I then took a striper brush and white acrylic paint to make the waterfall.
 
After a bit of drying I used the OPI Sheer Tints to make the Rainbow effect.
 
I've made an illustration for the Rainbow effect:
 
 
And here is my rainbow waterfall nail art:
 
 

4 comments:

  1. eh..i love it ! nails look amazing ! love rainbow colors ! kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing result for a great idea! *__*
    And the base you created with that sandwich looks a real cosmo!

    ReplyDelete