Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Nailpolis 1,000,000 Facebook fans nail art

Hi all!
I'm back :-D
The kids are going to school again, vacation is over, the floor is painted and the house redecorated.
Busy, busy, busy, but finally I'm back with a nail art!

I probably mentioned Nailpolis before which is an online museum of nail art and community dedicated to all things nails.
Not only can you share your nail art/swatches with the rest of the world but they also host great contests, give aways and take interviews with some of the members (which could be your favorite blogger ;-D)

As it happens I've been interviewed as well. The interview can be found here.

Today's nail art is my entry for Nailpolis 1,000,000 Facebook fans contest.
Entering this contest means you receive the limited edition 1,000,000 badge and a $5 gift card to spend on nail polish...yay!!
They also choose 3 winners to be featured on their Facebook cover photo and those will receive a $20 gift card.

As inspiration for my nail art I took the limited edition 1,000,000 badge.



6 comments:

  1. welcome back ! i missed you so much and your nail art ! it is my inspiration ! love this picture !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed you too hunny! Thanks for your comment xxx

      Delete
  2. I missed you here :)
    Lovely design Margriet, now when kids are in the school you can paint your nails more often, am I right? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha sweetie. Wish it was true! My youngest goes to pre school from 8.45-11.00 A.M. Usually I use this time to get my groceries, laundry etc. etc.
      But it does give more opportunities ;-D

      Delete
  3. Be sure you completely achieved your goal to stand out and be unique ;-)

    BTW, these nails seem printed. They're fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete